Drag Racing Staff (Community Service Aide I)
Portland Parks & Recreation is looking for Drag Racing Staff to join the team!
We are presently looking for some excellent additions to our staff at Portland International Raceway Dragstrip.
Primary Responsibilities: This is simply a representation of the types of duties expected of each team member. Your training will provide a more thorough understanding of expectations.
- Help set up and take down event timing systems.
- Follow appropriate sanction rules, using required legal documents.
- Provide visible public relations on roadways within PIR which ensures participants remain at a low, safe speed off track.
- Help participants by directing them to the designated areas to begin the race event
- Help maintain track surface to prevent undue accidents
- Provide assistance should an on track incidence occur, to EMT and other track officials
- Make every effort to provide a safe environment to the Guest and Participants
- Be aware of any unusual consumption of beverages, i.e. No Alcohol can be on PIR grounds except those for sale in concessions per State & Local Laws.
- Behave in a respectable manner to all staff at the event & respect direction by Event Management & PIR Management
- Complete any Business related requests asked of you by managament