Account Executive - Saint Louis, MO
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
Do you have a record of Sales Success and Achievement? Are you self motivated? Are you Competitive by Nature? THEN you might be exactly what DHL needs on the team.
DHL Express USA is looking for the next Account Executive to consult with business owners and introduce them to the #1 Logistics Company in the world. As a sales professional at DHL you will own a territory and direct the largest, most complex and most strategically significant negotiations, reaching agreements that have significant impact on DPDHL’s bottom line. The person who will thrive in this pivotal role must have the skills to maintain a high-level of customer service with existing customers and leverage relationships to expand business. In addition, the international sales professional will actively monitor and review customer global sales activity and make adjustments to processes and strategies to help the business grow. Entrepreneurial professionals in this role enjoy a generous commission & sales incentive plan.
This position is based out of Saint Louis, MO. We are currently working remote until at least January 2022; afterward, a hybrid model will be implemented. Position includes a base salary PLUS our Sales Incentive Plan (commission).
- Uncover opportunities for new business within assigned territory by cultivating leads and utilizing your networks
- Design customized presentations to showcase DHL services to decision makers and close new business
- Build revenue streams with current customers and evaluate opportunities to increase the relationship through: face to face visits, problem solving and administrative follow-up
- Leverage you knowledge of the DHL Network as a Certified International Specialist Master to help businesses improve their relationships with customers
- Ensure high post-sale satisfaction and positive long-term relationships
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations teams to maximize sales and revenue growth within territory
Skills & Qualifications:
- Typically requires BA/BS Degree
- 3 plus years of successful and documented B2B sales experience (selling services vs. product is preferred)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English)preferred
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel (additional experience with a CRM system is preferred)
- Transportation industry, service solution sales, or international sales experience highly preferred
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster