PROGRAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT (OA)
- You will compose and type a variety of correspondence and memoranda of a technical and statistical nature from rough draft, notes, or other printed material.
- You will utilize a large number of databases and systems to maintain and update contact information for the staff, faculty and students in the Agency's automated system.
- You will be responsible for the accuracy of the completed material, including format and all aspects of grammar, punctuation, spelling, arrangement, and/or style.
- You will provide guidance and advice to administrators, managers, and staff, on issues dealing with correspondence, reporting procedures, and the organization?s administrative or educational programs, policies, procedures, and/or practices.
- You will serve as point of contact for employees on routine administrative matters (i.e., logistics, personnel, equipment, travel, records, etc) and with personnel of administrative support offices.
- You will creates civilian personnel actions and coordinates department actions to include but not limited to recruitment, appointments, promotions, reassignments, etc, with Civilian Human Resources (CHR).
- You will performs and assists with: requisitioning and maintaining office materials, supplies, and equipment using an automated system.
- You will aid staff with performing time and attendance processes and procedures including entering and certifying timecards in an automated system.
- You will performs travel functions and coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements for office staff as directed using an automated travel system
- You will authorized time and attendance system; and compiling and preparing department budget or financial information for annual budget submissions as requested.
- You will assist staff with preparing, entering, and processing travel orders and vouchers.
- You will coordinate and route actions and documents to multiple inter agency departments (Civilian Human Resources, Military Personnel Office, Finance, Logistics etc.) for appropriate authorizations and timely submissions.