Social Media Intern - Fine Chocolate Industry Assoc.
Description: Small, dynamic trade association seeks a communications intern to assist with a variety of communications tasks. Responsibilities will include working with a small team to write and post about FCIA members and their offerings, across various social media
platforms. Other duties may include assisting in the preparation and hosting of weekly webinars, participating and taking notes during communications committee calls, and reviewing and editing progress reports. Other tasks may also be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Creative, self-motivated, reliable, detail-oriented and energetic
- Good communications and proofreading skills
- Currently in communications or related university undergraduate or graduate program
- Mastery of social media applications and updating websites
- Dates and Time Commitment: November 2021 - May 2022 desirable, but with flexibility on timing. Workload is approximately 5-6 hours per week. The intern will participate in weekly staff conference calls with the team.
- Benefits: There is no financial compensation associated with the position, but the intern will gain valuable work experience and network with fine chocolate companies across the United States and abroad.
- Report to: Executive Director
- About FCIA: The Fine Chocolate Industry Association is a non-profit organization representing over 300 members in the fine chocolate industry. Our mission is to promote quality, innovations, ethical sourcing, and best practices in the fine chocolate industry
- from tree to bonbon.
- Application process: Applicants are asked to send their CV and letter of interest to Bill Guyton at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Oct 25 2021.