HR Grad Summer Intern
HR Grad Summer Intern
How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
Thank you for inquiring about the opportunity to become a part of our HR team. Are you ready to take what you've learned in your studies and apply it today? Delta's HR Team is looking for interns to join our high performing team. The intern - Human Resources will work in various division, such as TechOps, Flight Operations, Airport Customer Service and Cargo to develop and manage processes and strategies to support the division's goal that offers a fast-paced, real world, hands on experience by doing the following: - Design, develop, and optimize reporting and analytics in support of the HR Team. - Assist in determining staffing requirements based on demand inputs - Investigate ways to better deploy resources and change processes Additional responsibilities include participation in data collection efforts for projects that impact cross-functional departments and identifying and implementing improvements to existing processes to increase efficiency, productivity, and performance. Assisting in special HR related projects as required supporting corporate and divisional initiatives. Practicing safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
Pursuing a Master's degree in human resources or industrial/labor relations -Work experience and/or previous HR internship experience preferred.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
* Willing to travel as required
* Strong interpersonal, oral/written communication and presentation skills
* Strong analytical and computer skills -Should be proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access
* Adaptability; must be able to function in a fast paced work environment with competing priorities
* Must be a strong team player, detail oriented and perform well under pressure
* Candidate must convey professional image to all levels of employees
* Successful problem solver and critical thinker -Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision.