IT Project Manager (APPSW), 632621500
- Serve as a Senior Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Application Administrator for SAP Application Suite including Enterprise Resource Planning Central Component (ECC), Solution Manager......Supplier Relationship Management, Customer Relationship Management, Business Objects Enterprise, Supply Chain Management, as well as , Windows, SQL ......Developer, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL, ASP.
- Net applications and acts as a member of a support team.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining SAP COTS software applications
- Participates in all phases of the systems development life cycle, including design, development, support and maintenance of the assigned system.
- Works with Developers and Configuration Management Specialists to coordinate the installation of COTS products, ensuring implementation adheres to intended design; schedules maintenance for the SAP COTS products.
- Ensures product configurations and administrative techniques meet security requirements and policies established by the Information Assurance Office.
- Develops project plans, implementation guidance, and assesses implementation of information assurance vulnerability alerts and CERT taskings.
- Conducts security validation activities of SAP COTS applications to include but not limited to Gold Disk Scans, System Readiness Review scans and manual checks of each of the security controls using Security Technical Implementation Guides.