Part Time Receptionist- Accounting Clerk
High school diploma or equivalent. Some basic coursework in accounting is preferred. Must type 40 words per minute.
One year experience in an office setting providing administrative and clerical support required.
- This position requires an initial and annual credit check.
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under pressure of time-sensitive deadlines.
Ability to understand and follow oral and/or written policies, procedures and instructions.
$14.53 per hour
8:00 am - 12:30 pm Monday - Friday. Schedule may vary.
This is a Long-Term Temporary position. Not to exceed 5 years.